Canadian County Property Assessor (Oklahoma)

Search for Canadian County, OK property assessment information. Property Assessments include property tax assessments, property valuations, property tax liens, defaults on property taxes, and property assessment appeals.

Canadian County Assessors determine the value of properties and parcels so that the jurisdiction can levy Oklahoma property taxes. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including records on Canadian County property tax assessments, maps of property lines, and inventories of parcels and structures, as well as the value of all the property in the jurisdiction. Canadian County Tax Assessors may also keep records on reassessments for construction or improvements and other on-site inspections. Canadian County Assessment Offices provide online access to their property assessment records.

Canadian County Assessor's Office El Reno OK 200 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-295-6331

Canadian County Clerks file documents and preserve a range of municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their Oklahoma municipality. These Canadian County tax assessment records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office has a number of records on property assessments, including real estate excise taxes, tax liens on properties, and the Canadian County property tax assessment formulas. They also keep records on property transactions, deeds, and titles. Canadian County Clerks provide online access to their public property tax records, including documents related to property assessments.

Canadian County Clerk El Reno OK 201 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-262-1070

Yukon Clerk Yukon OK 532 West Main Street 73099 405-354-4264

Canadian County Recorders of Deeds collect public records, primarily documents related to property, and make them available to the Oklahoma public. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on Canadian County property tax assessments, including property and parcel surveys, property tax liens, and property valuations. They also record land transactions within the jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, and easements. The Canadian County Recorder provides online databases for public records access of property assessments.

Canadian County Recorder of Deeds El Reno OK PO Box 458 73036 405-295-6134

Canadian County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in Oklahoma. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including property assessment records. These Canadian County public assessment records include property value assessments, records of paid and unpaid property taxes, and property tax liens. Town and City Halls also maintain records on land transactions, property sales and transfers, and municipal and zoning boundaries. Property assessment records are available as public records, and many Town and City Halls provide online access to these files.

Mustang City Hall Mustang OK 1501 North Mustang Road 73064 405-376-4521

Piedmont City Hall Piedmont OK 314 Edmond Road Northwest 73078 405-373-2621

Union City City Hall Union City OK 101 Elm Avenue 73090 405-483-5509

Yukon City Hall Yukon OK 500 West Main Street 73099 405-354-1895

Canadian County Treasurers and Tax Collectors are responsible for the collection of property tax revenue in Oklahoma. The Office of the Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current data on every Canadian County parcel , as well as a number of other property tax assessment records. These records include property assessments, defaults on property taxes, lists of sold parcels, and property valuations. The Treasurer and Tax Collector may also maintain information on Canadian County property auctions and a property's prior liens or foreclosures. Canadian County Treasurers and Tax Collectors provide online databases to access property assessment records.

Canadian County Treasurer's Office El Reno OK 201 North Choctaw Avenue 73036 405-262-1070