Union County Property Assessor (North Carolina)

Union County Assessors determine the value of properties and parcels so that the jurisdiction can levy North Carolina property taxes. The Assessor's Office maintains current data on every parcel in the district, including records on Union County property tax assessments, maps of property lines, and inventories of parcels and structures, as well as the value of all the property in the jurisdiction. Union County Tax Assessors may also keep records on reassessments for construction or improvements and other on-site inspections. Union County Assessment Offices provide online access to their property assessment records.

Union County Tax Administration Monroe NC 500 North Main Street 28112 704-283-3746

Union County Clerks file documents and preserve a range of municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their North Carolina municipality. These Union County tax assessment records are open to the public. The Clerk's Office has a number of records on property assessments, including real estate excise taxes, tax liens on properties, and the Union County property tax assessment formulas. They also keep records on property transactions, deeds, and titles. Union County Clerks provide online access to their public property tax records, including documents related to property assessments.

Marshville Town Clerk Marshville NC 201 W Main St 28103 704-624-2515

Union County Clerk Monroe NC 500 North Main Street 28112 704-698-3100

Union County Recorders of Deeds collect public records, primarily documents related to property, and make them available to the North Carolina public. The Office of the Recorder of Deeds maintains records on Union County property tax assessments, including property and parcel surveys, property tax liens, and property valuations. They also record land transactions within the jurisdiction, including deeds, mortgages, and easements. The Union County Recorder provides online databases for public records access of property assessments.

Union County Recorder of Deeds Monroe NC PO Box 248 28111 704-283-3727

Union County Town Halls and City Halls are the chief administrative office that runs a town or city in North Carolina. The Town or City Hall maintains records related to the locality, including property assessment records. These Union County public assessment records include property value assessments, records of paid and unpaid property taxes, and property tax liens. Town and City Halls also maintain records on land transactions, property sales and transfers, and municipal and zoning boundaries. Property assessment records are available as public records, and many Town and City Halls provide online access to these files.

Fairfield Town Hall Monroe NC 7402 Concord Highway 28110 704-753-1981

Hemby Bridge Town Hall Indian Trail NC 6010 Mill Grove Road 28079 704-882-3940

Indian Trail Town Hall Indian Trail NC 100 Navajo Trl 28079 704-821-8114

Monroe City Hall Monroe NC 300 West Crowell Street 28112 704-282-4500

Stallings Town Hall Stallings NC 315 Stallings Road 28104 704-821-8557

Waxhaw City Hall Waxhaw NC 317 North Broome Street 28173 704-843-2195

Weddington Town Hall Weddington NC 1924 Monroe-Weddington Road 28104 704-846-2709

Wingate Town Hall Wingate NC 3918 U.s. 74 28174 704-233-4411

Union County Treasurers and Tax Collectors are responsible for the collection of property tax revenue in North Carolina. The Office of the Treasurer and Tax Collector maintains current data on every Union County parcel , as well as a number of other property tax assessment records. These records include property assessments, defaults on property taxes, lists of sold parcels, and property valuations. The Treasurer and Tax Collector may also maintain information on Union County property auctions and a property's prior liens or foreclosures. Union County Treasurers and Tax Collectors provide online databases to access property assessment records.

Union County Tax Collector's Office Monroe NC PO Box 97 28111 704-283-3748

Waxhaw Tax Collector Waxhaw NC 317 North Broome Street 28173 704-843-7704